公司做的是 AI + 監控系統 + Computer Vision，有興趣可以看看這個連結。
月薪目前是規劃大概 12 萬到 20 萬（年薪 12 個月）的區間，工作地點在台北，有機會來灣區出差。共同創辦人在矽谷已經創立過幾間成功的公司，人很聰明，又很 nice ，最討厭的就是別人唬爛他。我的話，人不怎麼 nice ，但是也不難相處。
我們會以矽谷的面試方式多跟有興趣的你聊聊資料結構，演算法，軟體架構，看你的 coding exercise，再跟你 pair programming 之後才會決定是不是跟你共事。
歡迎有興趣的你把你的英文履歷寄到： firstname.lastname@example.org 來噢，啾咪。
About this Job
We are seeking awesome experienced (preferably 5+ years) Backend Engineers to join our small team in building a truly next-generation home security system utilizing all the killer bells and whistles: deep learning, hybrid-cloud, big data, etc. We are a tight-knit, fast-paced, high energy start-up team. Our ideal candidate has a passion for code, a love for a fail-fast (and work freaking hard) engineering environment, and a hunger to learn and grow. We prefer raw-intelligence over syntax-excellence, ownership over silos. And coffee over water.
Because we are a small team, this role will span all areas of our tech stack: deep learning development/tuning/integration, web services, data pipeline management, data analysis, deployment/qa/continuous integration management. Key elements of our stack are Python 3.x on Ubuntu 14.x. Our favorite tools are github (of course), docker and papertrail logging. We use Jenkins for CI, and MySQL for our (pretty minimal) RDBMS needs. We aren’t afraid to peel back the covers and work on our open-source components to patch them and we contribute back to the community whenever we can.
- Core development: Developing webservice endpoints, and business logic to support a kick-ass UX and the testing necessary to ensure that it JustWorks (™) for the consumer
- Product ownership: Build new data analytics features from end-to-end: ideation, UX design, development, testing, iteration.
- Work as a team: Collaborating with backend, mobile developers, hardware engineers, data scientists, and CUSTOMERS (yes, you got it right) to polish the existing awesomeness and build new features to build new features
- DevOps and Performance: Optimizing servers for scalability, efficiency and maintainability
- Code quality: Helping us measure, maintaining and improve our code quality
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Familiar with at least one of the following programming languages: python, ruby, scala, java. We use python. A lot. So if you don’t like it, you should probably move on along.
- The Start-Up mentality: The right candidate considers herself/himself to be a “get-er-done” type of person and is looking to have a huge impact at a small company. Hard work is a must, so the right person exudes positive life-giving energy from solving hard technical problems, working hands-on in the code and doing things other people consider impossible. We’re going to keep the team super small for the time being (lean startup mode FTW) so you’ve gotta be willing to roll up your sleeves and do everything from dev to devops to architecture to QA to IT/OPS. (PS Good news–the whole team will be like this too, and that’s the best type of team to be on.)
python + data + deep learning
We’re developing in Python and our stack includes deep-learning back-end (SQL/Hadoop + caffe/Theano/TensorFlow), data pipeline, react-native for our apps,and some standard web development.
It’s a bonus point if you are comfortable with C/C++ and python extension, or you have remarkable computer vision background.
We put AI behind any home camera and prevent crime while it’s in progress. You are able to find an in-depth article of what we do here （有我被無人機攻擊的畫面 XD ）: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/20/mail-thieves-target-dozens-of-mailboxes-in-dublin-right-before-christmas/
Did you get a degree including research in machine learning/AI but find you’re banging away at web services, or basic web-stack not even scratching the surface of what you’re capable of.
Don’t you wish there was a badass AI Silicon Valley start-up hiring in Taiwan?
Started by an experienced tech-entrepreneur (with a multi-$billion in sales unicorn under his belt), we’re a stealth-stage company with top-tier backing, awesome advisors and a huge market opportunity. Oh, and back to the first question: we do Deep Learning every day. Every hour. Every minute. And we are now hiring teammates in Taiwan.
Salary and Compensation
120K to 200K NTD/month, 12 month salary in total
Before you apply
We will have several take home/onsite coding exercises and algorithm whiteboarding in the interview process. It’s up to silicon valley interview standard.