公司做的是 AI + 監控系統 + Computer Vision，有興趣可以看看這個連結。
月薪目前是規劃大概 12 萬到 20 萬（年薪 12 個月）的區間，工作地點在台北，有機會來灣區出差。共同創辦人在矽谷已經創立過幾間成功的公司，人很聰明，又很 nice ，最討厭的就是別人唬爛他。我的話，人不怎麼 nice ，但是也不難相處。
我們會以矽谷的面試方式多跟有興趣的你聊聊你過去合作過的硬體作品，熟悉的晶片，模組，form factor，玩過的 embedded OS ，給你一個 test design project ，跟你討論你的呈現的設計與想法，才會決定是否把你帶進團隊。
歡迎有興趣的你把你的英文履歷寄到： email@example.com 來噢，啾咪。
About this Job
We are seeking an awesome experienced (preferably 3+ years) EE/CS hardware engineer who also enjoys coding software to join our small team in building a truly next-generation home security system utilizing all the killer bells and whistles: deep learning, GPU, nVidia, hybrid-cloud, big data, etc.
The main function of the position as a Hardware Engineer is to work with the product team, the software team in the US/TW and various manufacturing partners to design, engineer, test, and deliver (iterate) and deliver again Deep Sentinel hardware products. You should have hands-on experience in developing products with technologies like NVidia, Ambarella, Omnivision, PIR, Ethernet, and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wireless.
The Hardware Engineer will also be highly interested in developing some of the key software technologies running on the hardware, including low-level driver development/hacking as well as building out higher-level business functions in python, database-SQL, etc.. It would be a huge bonus point if you have experiences/side projects showing off your software coding skills.
Hardware product development: Designing, Developing, Testing, and Delivering DeepSentinel hardware product alongside ODM/CM hardware teams to ensure our product JustWorks (™) for the consumer.
Product ownership: Owning the entire hardware engineering from end-to-end. Iterating as fast and often as possible through prototyping, beta user tests phases. Ensuring uncompromising quality for the the hardware product that will shipped, and supporting it through its lifecycle. Deep Sentinel hardware will become a masterpiece of your lifetime work not only once, but though an active PDCA(plan-do-check-act) loop.
Work as a team: Collaborating with industrial designers, backend, mobile developers, ODM engineers, data scientists, and CUSTOMERS (yes, you got it right) to polish the existing awesomeness and build new features.
- Deep understanding of Electrical Engineering fundamentals (especially regarding wifi networking, IP Cameras a plus)
- Strong hardware portfolio: You must be able to provide a portfolio of your past works, preferably in surveillance system and networking. For example, I built a IPCam with Omnivision OV7251 chipset.
- Experience or side project portfolio in software engineering, like system drivers, web applications or anything interesting.
- The Start-Up mentality: The right candidate considers herself/himself to be a “get-er-done” type of person and is looking to have a huge impact at a small company. Hard work is a must, so the right person exudes positive life-giving energy from solving hard technical problems, working hands-on and doing things other people consider impossible. We’re going to keep the team super small for the time being (lean startup mode FTW) so you’ve gotta be willing to roll up your sleeves and do everything. (PS Good news–the whole team will be like this too, and that’s the best type of team to be on.) If you call yourself a “hacker” that’s probably a good start 🙂
- Ambarella/Omnivision chipset
- Theano/Tensorflow with Keras for deep learning
- nVidia Titan, 1080TI and 980Ti systems
- Ubuntu 14.04 with python
And good news, you got to suggest, participate, and influence the design of the hardware stack. Be our guest and start building.
Deep Sentinel is a start-up building a next-generation technology for providing security in our homes. Using deep convolutional neural networks Deep Sentinel turns commodity cameras into an intelligent crime prediction system. We are a tight-knit, fast-paced, high energy start-up team. Our ideal candidate has a passion for technology, a love for a fail-fast (and work freaking hard) engineering environment, and a hunger to learn and grow. We prefer raw-intelligence over syntax-excellence, ownership over silos. And coffee over water.
We put AI behind any home camera and prevent crime while it’s in progress. You are able to find a teaser of what we do here: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/20/mail-thieves-target-dozens-of-mailboxes-in-dublin-right-before-christmas/
Started by an experienced tech-entrepreneur (with a multi-$billion in sales unicorn under his belt), we’re a stealth-stage company with top-tier backing, a great team, awesome advisors and a huge market opportunity.
Are you an experience EE guru who also code software? Have you been working on ODM/CM side building networking and surveillance systems, but find yourself longing for a great Silicon Valley startup adventure?
Don’t you wish there was a badass AI Silicon Valley start-up hiring in Taiwan?
Here we are. We are expecting your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary and Compensation
120K to 200K NTD/month, 12 month salary in total