公司做的是 AI + 監控系統 + Computer Vision，有興趣可以看看這個連結：亞馬遜、eBay創辦人都挺他，台美混血AI新創完成740萬美元A輪融資，進軍居家保全市場 。
月薪目前是規劃大概 12 萬到 20 萬（年薪 12 個月）的區間，工作地點在台北，有機會來灣區出差。共同創辦人在矽谷已經創立過幾間成功的公司，人很聰明，又很 nice ，最討厭的就是別人唬爛他。我的話，人不怎麼 nice ，但是也不難相處。
我們會以矽谷的面試方式多跟有興趣的你聊聊你過去完成的前端作品，熟悉的 framework，玩過的語言與演算法，給你一個 test project ，跟你討論你的解法與切入方式，才會決定是否把你帶進團隊。
歡迎有興趣的你把你的英文履歷寄到： email@example.com 來噢，啾咪。
About this Job
We are seeking awesome experienced (preferably 5+ years) Web/Frontend Engineers to join our small team in building a truly next-generation home security system utilizing all the killer bells and whistles: deep learning, hybrid-cloud, big data, etc. We are a tight-knit, fast-paced, high energy start-up team. Our ideal candidate has a passion for code, a love for a fail-fast (and work freaking hard) engineering environment, and a hunger to learn and grow. We prefer raw-intelligence over syntax-excellence, ownership over silos. And coffee over water.
- Core development:
Developing web codes, templates, and business logic to support a kick-ass UX and the testing necessary to ensure that it JustWorks (™) for the consumer
- Product ownership:
Build new data features from end-to-end: ideation, UX design, development, testing, iteration.
- Work as a team:
Collaborating with backend, mobile developers, hardware engineers, data scientists, and CUSTOMERS (yes, you got it right) to polish the existing awesomeness and build new features to build new features
- Code quality:
Helping us measure, maintaining and improve our code quality
- Metrics Tracking:
Learn how to make user happier and happier by tracking the important metrics of how users use the web product and conducting usability studies programmatically.
- React Native Reviewing and Maintaining:
Our mobile app is crafted in react-native. The frontend engineer is expected to learn, review and maintain the mobile app code with our mobile engineers.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- 1-2 years minimum experience developing react web applications.
- Experience with python or php to integrate front-end to the back-end.
- The Start-Up mentality: The right candidate considers herself/himself to be a “get-er-done” type of person and is looking to have a huge impact at a small company. Hard work is a must, so the right person exudes positive life-giving energy from solving hard technical problems, working hands-on in the code and doing things other people consider impossible. We’re going to keep the team super small for the time being (lean startup mode FTW) so you’ve gotta be willing to roll up your sleeves and do everything from dev to devops to architecture to QA to IT/OPS. (PS Good news–the whole team will be like this too, and that’s the best type of team to be on.)
python + data + deep learning + react native
We’re developing in Python and our stack includes deep-learning back-end (SQL/Hadoop + caffe/Theano/TensorFlow), data pipeline, react-native for our apps, and just starting to work on web development.
We put AI behind any home camera and prevent crime while it’s in progress. This article describes the company very well:
Also, you are able to find an in-depth article of what we do here （有我被無人機攻擊的畫面 XD ）: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/20/mail-thieves-target-dozens-of-mailboxes-in-dublin-right-before-christmas/
Are you able to build kick-ass web/frontend products but having a hard time finding a company that truly focuses on customers and user metrics/interface/experience to contribute to?
Don’t you wish there was a badass AI Silicon Valley start-up hiring in Taiwan?
Started by an experienced tech-entrepreneur (with an IPO multi-$billion in sales unicorn under his belt), we’re a stealth-stage company with top-tier backing, awesome advisors and a huge market opportunity. Oh, and back to the first question: we do Deep Learning every day. Every hour. Every minute. And we are now hiring teammates in Taiwan.
Salary and Compensation
120K to 200K NTD/month, 12 month salary in total
Before you apply
We will have several take home/onsite coding exercises and algorithm whiteboarding in the interview process. It’s up to silicon valley interview standard.